The Corlears School is an independent elementary school with an early childhood program for nursery through the fifth grade. The School’s Outplacement Program for sixth grade placement begins in the spring of student’s fourth grade year. We offer a comprehensive one-on-one guidance program. Parents and students receive the following middle school outplacement preparation:
- ISEE Test Preparation and Testing
- Private and competitive public school selection guidance
- Application review and management
- Interview Preparation 101
- Coordination of all application materials to potential ongoing schools
- Advocacy for students at choice schools
The overall purpose of our Outplacement Program is to demystify the middle school outplacement process by providing parents and students the tools for a successful outcome. It is very much a collaborative effort within the school, encompassing parents, students, faculty and staff. Graduating students and parents receive a great deal of support throughout the entire process and we are greatly impressed by not only the caliber of schools our students attend but also by how great a match they are in their new school environment.
For more information, please contact Cassandre Henriquez
, Director of Outplacement and Alumni Relations.