The Corlears School Outplacement Program for sixth grade placement begins in the spring of a student’s 4th
We offer a comprehensive one-on-one guidance program to parents and students. The following services are offered through our outplacement program:
Comprehensive private and public school guidance
– with a holistic view of each child’s academic profile, the placement director guides parents through the school application process
Application review and management
– the placement director helps parents navigate and complete school applications
Comprehensive ISEE Test Preparation
– we equip our students with knowledge-based test taking strategies. Students build confidence in their ability to conquer the ISEE not through rote knowledge but through a deep understanding of the material
Official ISEE Testing at Corlears School
– Corlears School is a closed test site for the ISEE. Our 10s students are able to take the exam with their peers in a familiar place with familiar faces alleviating some of the anxiety associated with test taking day
– parents and students learn the process of interviewing at schools through various fun and interactive exercises
Advocacy for students at choice schools
– the placement director advocates the school preferences of families with admission directors at ongoing schools
Graduating students and parents receive a great deal of guidance and support throughout the entire process and we are proud of the caliber of schools our students attend but more importantly by how great a match their ongoing schools are for them and their families.
For more information, please contact
, Director of Outplacement and Alumni Relations.